Please note that the school is currently advertising the following teacher vacancy for September.
Vacancy: Nursery Teacher Part Time (5 mornings per week)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to contribute and make a real difference to the lives of young children and their families? Do you work very hard, yet have fun at the same time, not taking life too seriously? If so, we just might be what you are looking for and we would love to hear from you!
Our Governors wish to appoint an outstanding teacher to join our EYFS team from September 2017.
We would be very interested in hearing from candidates who:
- share the vision of putting children first and go the extra mile to make sure this happens
- are qualified teachers with a proven record of good or better classroom practice
- demonstrate a strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- have high expectations and are committed to raising standards
- have a creative approach to the EYFS curriculum and develop learning in exciting ways
- are passionate and want to make every day in the classroom purposeful and enjoyable for our youngest children
- are excellent communicators with very good interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a team
- have a caring, fun and friendly nature
- bring a smile and do not let the day to day grind of the job bring them and others down
- are practising Catholics or who embrace the ethos and Catholic life of the school
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with incredible children and families
- A programme of CPD to enable you to become the practitioner that you want to be
- A supportive, friendly and hardworking environment
- An opportunity, at this exciting time of change and reform, to make a significant contribution to the development and future of All Souls
- A high level of job satisfaction and fulfilment
Visits to our school are strongly recommended and warmly welcomed. They can be arranged by calling the school office.
Application packs are available below or to download from the school website www.allsoulsschool.co.uk
Applications should be returned to the Headteacher at email@example.com
Closing Date: Midday Monday 12th July 2017
Interview Date: w/b 12th July 2017