Update: Year 6 London Trip – 14th June 2018
As you are aware, Year 6 will be visiting London on Thursday 14th June (this week). I would like to update you all on some important parts of the day:
- Children should arrive at school at 6:30am wearing full school uniform.
- Please ensure that children bring a packed lunch in a disposable bag, this should also include a snack for them to have on the journey to London. As mentioned in the last letter, we will have dinner in London before returning to school. The cost of this in included in the price of the trip.
- It is important that you complete and return the Edvis12 form, without this your child will not be able to come.
- The SIMS AGORA link will remain open until Wednesday 13th June, please process the payment for the trip through SIMS AGORA by then.
- If children would like to bring a small amount of money with them to buy souvenirs then they are welcome to do so, but it will be their responsibility to look after this and anything they buy.
- We estimate that we will arrive back at school at 21:00, but will post updates on Twitter and the school website with a more accurate time.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to speak to me or contact Mrs Cannon in the school office.
Many thanks and kind regards,