Once you have logged in correctly please follow these steps to view the work assigned to your child.
- Scroll until you can see the school work your child needs to complete. Click on this.
- You should now see documents and/or videos for your child to read or watch.
- Once opened you can zoom in to read them better.
- Once you have finished reading or listening to the instructions then work can be completed in the child’s exercise books.
- Once it is completed in the exercise book then a photo of the work should be taken and added to the ‘My Work’ document found back on the Classroom tab of Google Classroom. – more help about this can be found here
- If the work has been set to be completed online rather than in exercise books then you should open the appropriate document and submit it online – more help doing this can be found here.